1. Open a MyWallet Visa Debit Card on the nearest RCBC COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Make sure you are in RCBC’s commercial bank and NOT on their savings bank.
- Bring your valid ID as well as its photocopy when applying for the card.
- Make an initial deposit of 120 Php to your account. It’s the minimum requirement for setting up your card.
- DON’T inquire your balance on any ATM (even RCBC’s) because it will deduct 1 Php from you making your balance insufficient for the verification procedures.
IMPORTANT: Tell the person-in-charge to key in your email address on their database.
2. After getting your card, log in to your PayPal account and click the “GET VERIFIED” link. Enter the necessary details on the online form that will appear on the screen. If PayPal has successfully received your request, you should receive an email like this within 24-48 hours.
3. Request for the EXPUSE CODE PayPal has sent to your debit card by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending them a message, indicate the following details:
- Full Name
- Card Number
- Issuing Branch
- Mobile Number
- E-mail address
- Date you linked your debit card to PayPal
4. When RCBC gives you your unique 4-digit Expuse Code, log in to your PayPal account once again and click the “VERIFY NOW” link (upper left). After typing the 4-digit code, this should be PayPal’s prompt message: